Returns & Exchanges
Returns are handled a case-by-case basis with the objective of providing a best
customer experience. We always strive to take care of customers with principles to be fair and reasonable, so that our customers, in turn, are fair with us.
About Returns & Exchanges
- You must call for Return Authorization (RA) within seven (7) days from receipt of item(s). If not, we can’t do anything, no exception. ‘Time limit Policy’.
- Within ‘Time Limit Policy’,
- If item(s) are WORN, store Credit ONLY is issued. ‘Credit Only Policy’
- If item(s) are NEVER worn, Exchange, Refund, or Credit is issued upon request. Customer pays for return freight.
- If item(s) are MFR defect (verified by our RA team), Exchange, Refund, or Credit is issued upon request. Company may accept a return freight upon verification of manufacturer defect.
- Company will not be responsible for all returns without RA# irrelevant to proof of delivery (POD)
RETURNING BY MAIL (U.S.), UPS or FedEx.
Authorized RA# must show on the outside of return box or on return label. Upon
receipt of box, it will be processed within 5 business days, except holidays.
For the best service and selection, please order your replacement items via email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service at 213.749.8004 for
All refunds will be credited to your original credit card that was used. We may ask
for further information to make sure that the refund is issued correctly.
- Shipping Charges: Company will not be responsible for any shipping charge/s.